Mac Pro 2.66 Quad-Core

Randyisgod15

Mikey B Nasty
Apr 15, 2008
New York
So, after much thought I am thinking its time to get a new computer. Its not a matter of my current computer not performing well (thread about computer situation coming soon), I have just graduated college and want to get a fresh start to get serious with setting up my professional rig. Therefore I am looking to sell my Mac Pro to amass funds to put towards a new beast of a (windows?) computer. I am selling a Mac Pro 2x2.66 Dual-Core Xeon "Quad-Core" Processor with 2GB 667mhz DDR2 RAM. I purchased it off a DJ a interned with last summer and it works fine. it is in essence this with an extra Gig of RAM. No Bluetooth or Wireless, but I will throw in a BT USB adapter and also the wireless card. I just didn't have the right screws (goddamn you Apple) and used my Laptop for internet anyway.

For $2000 I will throw in the 20" Apple Cinema Display. To be honest, I don't know how the hell I'd ship this monster, or if anyone would even trust it to be handled by the UPS/Fed Ex rugby team. I am located in lower New York, USA, just 30min north of New York City. I figured it'd be a tough sell because of shipping and such, but it doesn't hurt to put the offer out. PM or comment with inquiries.