Maceration

Thanatopsis123 said:
Where can I find any info on this album? When was it made? What's it sound like? How's the production? Can samples be found anywhere? Etc.

Thanks.
You can pick it up on sale from The End Records for $9.00 (US). It's in the Clearance/Discontinued section of their online catalog. I picked one up from them a couple months ago. I just checked, and it's still available. The production is good, for a death metal record. I was pleasantly surprised as I didn't know what to expect from it. It's definitely a kick-ass album. I couldn't find any sound samples anywhere, but hell, it's 9 bucks, and it's hella worth it.

http://shopping.netledger.com/app/site/site.nl/site.ACCT41008/mode.items/sc.2/category.27/it.A/id.1504/.f

Maceration
A Serenade Of Agony
Released in 1992
8 Tracks

1. Intro - Silent Lay The Gentle Lamb
2. A Serenade Of Agony
3. Transmogrified
4. Pain And Pleasure Incarnate
5. The Watcher
(I wonder if this is where Dan gets his tagline from?) :)
6. The Mind Rampant
7. Reincarnation - Time Flies
8. The Forgotten

Dan Swanö produced the album, and is the session vocalist. He is credited as Day Disyraah.

If you liked the first Edge of Sanity album you'll like Maceration. Kinda sounds like what could have been a lost Edge of Sanity album between "Nothing but death Remains" and "Unorthodox" Real oldschool death metal with the classic Swano GRRROOWWWLLL!!!! Unfortunately the production is about as lame as the it was on the first EOS album. Either way a classic. I got mine off ebay for $5.

Charles