Machine Head kind of song, what do you think ?

Yes, that's just one riff from this song, I'm working on little things now on this song, so it will take some time before an update...

Anyway, what about the sound ?

Here it is, improved and with a real structure:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2816078/Zic/Majesty 0.2.mp3

hey i think a couple of the twiddly bits at the ends of a riff in the middle are unnecessary, really like the drum sound actually although the guitars sound so much bigger than the drums!! is there clipping on the snare? hard to tell. very good riffs, though that opening one sounds more like a chorus to me. like the song. drums aren't loud enough for the guitars.

Do you think so ?

I thought this was well balanced between drums and guitars, I'd like to have some others opinions about it...

I liked it man, really cool riffs.. mix wise it;s not really upfront enough so try adding some air (16KHz) or something... really dunno.. the mix works by itself, there isn't anything particularly wrong with it, it just doesn't have that "Commercial Pro" sound to it, unless that wasn't what you were after?

What do you mean by "commercial pro" sound ?

I think this work is a step forward from my latest, and I hope this will go on like this in the future, but I don't really know how to sound better right now, except micing real cab for sure !