Machine Head....Limited Edition 2 Disc Version Of New Album

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
MACHINE HEAD To Issue Limited-Edition Two-Disc Version Of New Album

MACHINE HEAD's fifth studio album, "Through The Ashes Of Empires", will be released as a standard as well as a limited-edition double CD.

Due in Europe on October 27 through Roadrunner Records, the follow-up to 2001's "Supercharger" was recorded at Sharkbite studios in Oakland, California, and features production by MACHINE HEAD frontman Robert Flynn. Mixing sessions were handled by Colin Richardson (FEAR FACTORY, NAPALM DEATH) at Chapel Studios in Lincolnshire, England.

The complete track listing for the two-CD version of "Through The Ashes Of Empires" is as follows:

CD 1 (The Album):
01. Imperium (6:41)
02. Bite The Bullet (3:20)
03. Left Unfinished (5:32)
04. Elegy (3:56)
05. In The Presence Of My Enemies (7:05)
06. Days Turn Blue To Gray (5:23)
07. Vim (5:11)
08. All Falls Down (4:28)
09. Wipe The Tears (3:49)
10. Descend The Shades Of Night (7:47)

CD 2 (Demos and Videos):
01. Bite The Bullet (Demo) (3:49)
02. Left Unfinished (Demo) (4:25)
03. Elegy (Demo) (3:42)
04. All Falls Down (Demo) (4:27)
05. Descend The Shades Of Night (Demo) (3:51)

Video 1: "The Blood, The Sweat, The Tears"
Video 2: "The Making Of Through The Ashes Of Empires"

MACHINE HEAD are currently seeking a North American record deal following their recent split with the U.S. branch of Roadrunner Records. The band will kick off a European headlining tour on October 31 in Dublin, Ireland.

colin didnt produce it, he just mixed it.

as for the 8 songs I heard, I think it sound pretty damn good...it took some time for all the songs to sink in but its definitely better than their last 2.

the only problem I have with some of the songs are the vocal melodies but its minimal. the guitars sound great, the thick heavy crunch they had is back.

overall its a great return type album...cant wait to hear the other 2 songs

I Cannot Stop Listening To The New Machine Ehad..the Cd Is Great!! Melodic With Ehavy Parts..their Best Since The More Things Change For Sure!

De: Love That The Haunted Pic!!!!!!!!!

Dirt Junior said:
I Cannot Stop Listening To The New Machine Ehad..the Cd Is Great!! Melodic With Ehavy Parts..their Best Since The More Things Change For Sure!

De: Love That The Haunted Pic!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you, the new album is killer ... my favourite is "Imperium" ... YES, what a killer :kickass: