Machine Head Update

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
MACHINE HEAD To Work With COLIN RICHARDSON On New Album
MACHINE HEAD's as-yet-untitled fifth album will be produced by Colin Richardson, the man largely responsible for the crushingly thick sound on the band's first two offerings, 1994's "Burn My Eyes" and 1997's "The More Things Change…" Richardson, who has previously worked with FEAR FACTORY, NAPALM DEATH and OVERKILL, among others, mixed MACHINE HEAD's current live album, "Hellalive" and the group's last studio CD, 2001's "Supercharger".

The San Francisco Bay Area band, who recently recruited ex-VIO-LENCE/TECHNOCRACY axeman Phil Demmel as a replacement for Ahrue Luster, are currently writing and demoing material for their follow-up to "Supercharger", tentatively due in late 2003/early 2004. "The attitude of the band is at an all-time high! It really reminds me of the writing process for 'The More Things Change'," drummer Dave McClain wrote in a recent online posting.

Among the tracks set to appear on the album are "All Fall Down", "Pins And Needles", "Descend The Shades Of Night", "Bite The Bullet" and "Left Unfinished".

From Blabbermouth.Net

I have been listening to Hellalive over the past month and the production is very good. I dig most of the songs on that live record. The part that makes me laugh though is how Rob does that " Wooooooo" alot :Spin:

Hope the new one will be more thrashy with right producer on board again ...