Machine Men - Circus Of Fools

Have heard a couple earlier releases by them and enjoyed, looking forward to the new one, but I seem to remember them sounding like Priest on the earlier stuff, may be mistaken.

Have heard a couple earlier releases by them and enjoyed, looking forward to the new one, but I seem to remember them sounding like Priest on the earlier stuff, may be mistaken.

More like Bruce Dickinson solo, hence the name Machine Men taken from the song of the same name on Chemical Wedding...

Bear

Their fan club relaunched its web site today with lots of new information! There's also going to be a cool competition posted tomorrow ;)

www.machinemen.de

See you there! :)

What Moonliteem forgot to mention was that she put a LOT of hours and terrific effort as part of the team at the official fan club site. You can thank her for a great deal of the content on that site!

I've also been a fan of this band for years and years now, and I'm happy to see all the people starting to become fans of theirs.

BTW....I did the intro screen graphic, the forum banner, and helped a little on the main website header....and messed around with a bunch of the photos and such. I was proud to be able to help, cause Machine Men are an awesome band!

The album hit the Finnish charts today at number 8.

The music industry has changed so much with the internet. I remember the days, as many of you do, of lining up at midnight at the store for records to hit that day. It seems this album got leaked on the net like so many others, and it really effects the positionings now.

The album is truly fab imo, and Antony's voice has varied and grown so much on this one. I love it, but I am a big fan heh.