Mad Max: Fury Road

Hetzer

Oct 22, 2012
Tampere, Finland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjBb4SZ0F6Q

Well well well... Looks so epic that I almost soiled my pants. I love Mad Max movies, even turd Thunderdome has it's moments (like most important part of all these movies, chase scene). This new has certainly all the elements, crazy cars and characters with over the top action (and not in the shitty F&F way). I really don't know if this is sequel or reboot, at some point it was said that this takes place in between movies 1 and 2. It certainly is another take at Mad Max "universe" if you will, and I think that I'm going to watch that trailer again...

Today's paper it got only 2 out of five stars, then again this bloke seems to hate action movies as his reviews are always low score with these type of films.

Been a big fan of the Mad Max series since I was seven years old and my dad rented Mad Max: Road Warrior. Been looking forward to this and plan on seeing it some time in the next week.

Who rules Bartertown!? :lol:

Finally just got to see it, wow. I am absolutely ready for more of that. Have to go and see that at least one more time.

233,091,391 bucks so far according to Box Office Mojo, and Japan date is still to come. So hopefully we see at least one more, Miller has announced that script and title already exists. So it would be Mad Max: Wasteland. I've heard that bluray release has black and white version of the film, that's interesting to see how that works as colors in this movie are very vivid.
And of course, Mad Max for PS4 finally september.

Finally saw it last night. 2 hours of non stop action! I was expecting the movie to focus more on Max, but it was still very good.

While not exactly Fury Road stuff, I built this 1/24 model of black Landau seen in Mad Max 2. Origin is Aoshima Interceptor kit as Falcon and Landau are basically same car, and there's no Landau kit available. Took me about three months to complete, and driver is also there somewhere.

_full.jpg

So, I was planning on buying Fury Road on BD, but instead I got Anthology BD box just because there is Madness of Max documentary included. This doc is about making of first Mad Max movie, hefty 2,5h running time was cakewalk as it's pretty fascinating stuff.