Mad Me$$iah, new band by ex. Morgana Lefay members.

R.J

DRUMMER
Apr 19, 2009
Bollnäs, Sweden
2dj89bq.jpg

MAD ME$$IAH was formed late 2010 by Tony (Guitar/Vocals),
founding member, main songwriter and guitarist of
the Swedish metal act MORGANA LEFAY (1989-2010).

Tony brought in Jim (Vocals/Guitar),
a very experienced musician/songwriter with thousands of live-shows under his belt,
mainly with his METALLICA TRIBUTE at the bar Rock City, Patong Beach, Thailand.

Soon to follow was Robin (Drums),
whom Tony knows very well from their time together in
MORGANA LEFAY (1998-2006) with a history in bands as
FANTASMAGORIA, M.I.D, REBEL COLLECTIVE and DARK TRANQUILLITY…

To complete this awesome ensemble Tony called in Micke (Bass/Vocals),
another ”comrade in arms” from the times when MORGANA LEFAY
was forced to use the “alias” LEFAY (1998-2003)
and earlier with Robin in FANTASMAGORIA.

Some teasers of what to come can be found here:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlWRE2k269I&feature=related[/ame]

Hope Ya'll enjoy! :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
When it says ex ML members, I expect Rytkönen on vocals. This disapointed me.

Edit:

And here's why

I'm soooo very sorry if Ya'll don't like the way things are.

I on the other hand is very happy to play with the shitfucks who really love to play.

I just wanted to show Ya'll that some of us haven't given up.

My one and only answer to Ya'll is: Do it better Yourself then! :kickass:

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.

You come here and spam your band but don't want opinions on it? YOU. CAME. TO. US.

First of all, no one said they could do it better, they just said they didn't like the name and didn't care for the music. They didn't say it sucks and you can't play. And it's just a couple of opinions; it's not like we banded together to throw shit at you.

If you're gonna spawn a new ML ripoff band, you should expect a little flak. Also, change that name. It's horrible.

That said, Morgana Lefay was a really underrated band. Maleficium was a great song and I even bought their last album and saw them at Metal Camp on the last tour. It's nice you guys are still playing and hopefully it will be interesting, but grow some thicker skin.

I'm soooo very sorry if Ya'll don't like the way things are.

I on the other hand is very happy to play with the shitfucks who really love to play.

I just wanted to show Ya'll that some of us haven't given up.

My one and only answer to Ya'll is: Do it better Yourself then! :kickass:
My answer to you is: you're Swedish, don't use "y'all" in every sentence like a Southern hick (and if you do, spell it right, Cletus).

That said, I loved Morgana Lefay, and I can't access Jewtube at work, so can't comment on the music. The band name is poor though, the dollar signs just make it that much worse.

"Ya'll" with a capital Y in 3 out of 4 sentences?

Anyway, I don't think anyone but me and rebirth even commented on the music... Everyone else were going on about the name.

The only thing we need to do better ourselves in that case, is to come up with a better band name than Mad Medollarsigndollarsigniah... I think even rebirth could do that... By the way, "Rebirth" is a slightly better band name (NOT R€birth! Or R€born Me$$iah, though)

As for the actual music: It's ok, but it's basically second-rate ML songs, and I miss Rytkönen's vocals.

(I assume you are the one who played drums on Grand Materia, though... Good drumming, Great album!)

My apologies again if some of You feel that we're spamming when letting old friends (I only posted on forums of bands we know and have toured with, apart from the band showcase) know that we'playing again.

For the record I didn't really ask Your opinion either but I again apologize for my comment, everyone is in titled to their own opinion, usually if I can't say anything good or constructive I don't.

But I assure You that I will not bother this forum again with any sort of news about this or any other band.

Peace out.

My apologies again if some of You feel that we're spamming when letting old friends (I only posted on forums of bands we know and have toured with, apart from the band showcase) know that we'playing again.

For the record I didn't really ask Your opinion either but I again apologize for my comment, everyone is in titled to their own opinion, usually if I can't say anything good or constructive I don't.

But I assure You that I will not bother this forum again with any sort of news about this or any other band.

Peace out.

Cool story, bro.

Speaking of post-ML bands, Inmoria, despite the name being at the same level of suckiness, did it better

It's actually more Tad Morose than ML, but at least Rytkönen is singing

EDIT: It's not awesome, just better