Mad world

Nicolas

obonlédebrebisse
Oct 10, 2002
Paris/Lille
Visit site
Hi all,
I was so pissed off i could not go to the Paris gig two days ago, but I was on travel...:ill:
I just came back yesterday, someone told me that the guys played Mad World during the gig.
Is that true!? I mean really really true... if it is I have missed the concert of my life. This song is one of my absolute favorites, not the original by Tears for Fears but the cover by this guy Andrews. It is played in the movie Donnie Darko and is absolutely fabulous. You should see the movie to believe it.
If i had the opportunity to ask for one cover in the world, I would have asked Mad World played by Antimatter. Did someone recorded that?
I am soooooooo pissed off now:OMG::OMG::OMG:Is life still worth living???:loco:

I'd like to hear Antimatter cover that "Beatboy" song by Bronski Beat

yeah, abba, a-ha, alphaville... boney m, bronski beat,.. michael jackson, bangles, d.bowie, culture club, (cure?), duran duran, eagles, europe, eurythmics, erasure, falco, omd, petshopboys, police, queen, roxette, soft cell, bonnie tyler, u2, suzanne vega,yes... easy to find some good songs.

Well, in october 2002 they played the power of love by Franckie goes to Hollywood
Last month it was mad world (what a song! I always wished to here the Gary Jules version sung by Antimatter, boo ooooo again :yell:
Try to guess for next time ? Heu Women in chains ?