MADFEST WAS MOST EXCELLENT, THANK YOU!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
I Would like to personally thank Tammy and John and all the other people that played a role in helping them to create a successful new festival in Houston this weekend. I played double duty with the Nightmare tables and playing my first show with KRUCIBLE that I feel went exceptionally well, despite only having two days to rehearse with the band....ever....lol....many new friends, and many old friends made and seen.

I was extreamly impressed with several of the bands, some expected but still was delivered and others not expected and blown away by.

in the order in which I personally appreciated the event these of course are all the bands other than KRUCIBLE, can't comment on that one, didn't see it, but I had a great time playing with the guys ; )

1. MINDFLOW
2. OUTWORLD
3. SIX MINUTE CENTURY
4. MAGISTRAL
5. PRYMARY
6. MEYVN
7. DARK EMPIRE
8. ETERNITY BLACK
and a few surprizes from bands that were never scheduled that
opened up like SILENCED WITHIN.:headbang:

A million Thank You's, Lance! Having Nightmare Records at Madfest and seeing you perform on the lineup were both tremendously awesome in my book! Thank you for your professional display of talent and fair business sense. You are a true class-act! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You are an excellent business partner, a true talent, and a great friend! You are so easy to work with, you will always have an open-invite to any event of mine! Many blessings to you in all you do!

Yep Thanks Tammy and John and everyone...

All the music was beyond awesome as was meeting so many great people... I had a lot of fun!!

Was nice to see Krucible in action... definately kick ass!!

Kin we do it all again?!! ;)