MADFEST WAS MOST EXCELLENT, THANK YOU!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
I Would like to personally thank Tammy and John and all the other people that played a role in helping them to create a successful new festival in Houston this weekend. I played double duty with the Nightmare tables and playing my first show with KRUCIBLE that I feel went exceptionally well, despite only having two days to rehearse with the band....ever....lol....many new friends, and many old friends made and seen.

I was extremely impressed with several of the bands, some expected... but still was delivered and others not expected and blown away by.

In the order in which I personally appreciated the event these of course are all the bands other than KRUCIBLE, can't comment on that one, didn't see it ; )

1. MINDFLOW
2. OUTWORLD
3. SIX MINUTE CENTURY
4. MAGISTRAL
5. PRYMARY
6. MEYVN
7. DARK EMPIRE
8. ETERNITY BLACK
and a few surprizes from bands that were never scheduled that
opened up like SILENCED WITHIN

Lance, it was great to finally 'really' meet ya, and y'all kicked ass, too!

Plus, you earned a Gold Star With Cluster for Driving Excellence on Thursday during the Drive From Hell. :kickass:
--And you managed to avoid plowing into Mindflow's van in all the bumper-to-bumper traffic, thus preventing a scary headline on Blabbermouth or something. :lol:

Lance it was a pleasure to work with you in a bigger capacity than ever! Thanks for your awesome set-up and stellar performance! I hope you were able to sell a lot of merchandise and get word out about your bands on NMR! Thanks for being a BIG part of Texas Madfest 2007!

Lance, thanks again for letting my daughter and I help out at your merch table on Friday -- we really enjoyed helping out and it was also nice to meet you as well! Hope to see you again at Progpower VIII!

After Don introduced me to you, I hope I didn't bend your ear too much!! It was a pleasure meeting you and seeing you perform once again. This time, with my Texas boyz!! Krucible was/is/will be something special. More importantly, you are one classy dude and I look forward to seeing you on 9/22 and ProgPower.

Chris :headbang:

Lance, it was great to finally 'really' meet ya, and y'all kicked ass, too!

Plus, you earned a Gold Star With Cluster for Driving Excellence on Thursday during the Drive From Hell. :kickass:
--And you managed to avoid plowing into Mindflow's van in all the bumper-to-bumper traffic, thus preventing a scary headline on Blabbermouth or something. :lol:

thanks guy, it wasn't that bad, slow, long, but we had air conditioning and lot's to talk about lol....I don't even remember what your talking about regarding missing their van, but that's the way it goes with driving isn't it? Always avoiding hurtings yourself or others ; )

Lance it was a pleasure to work with you in a bigger capacity than ever! Thanks for your awesome set-up and stellar performance! I hope you were able to sell a lot of merchandise and get word out about your bands on NMR! Thanks for being a BIG part of Texas Madfest 2007!

Thanks Tammy, always a pleasure, you guys did a fantastic job on this event,
I had a great time, move some merch for the bands and Nightmare and all in all did OK, I think you and John again for asking me to be a part of this, I look forward to next year!

Lance, thanks again for letting my daughter and I help out at your merch table on Friday -- we really enjoyed helping out and it was also nice to meet you as well! Hope to see you again at Progpower VIII!

NO THANK YOU! you guys were awesome and so very helpful, on Friday, it allowed me to check out some of the bands performances live, I mean I could always hear what was happening on stage, but for me Live is about watching ; ) and you guys made that possible! I would also like to say thank you to Hoyt and Patrick for their help on this on Saturday, you guys were also wonderful for offering and it's so much appreciated.

After Don introduced me to you, I hope I didn't bend your ear too much!! It was a pleasure meeting you and seeing you perform once again. This time, with my Texas boyz!! Krucible was/is/will be something special. More importantly, you are one classy dude and I look forward to seeing you on 9/22 and ProgPower.

Chris :headbang:

Chris, it was very nice meeting you, I appreciate your kind words about the band, I agree the magik is there, we'll make some great noise together!

Lance, I yet need to see you live! I have heard your music and your on my friends list (myspace) though you know how it is, seeing a band live is always better than just hearing them! I love your voice! Its strong, full of depth and energy!!!!! I hope you come back next yr for Madfest as my band DENDURA are going to work on getting on the bill. - Aziza
http://www.myspace.com/denduraband