MAdgirl checkin in

madgirl

Real World's Mad Girl
Ey up people...

defo not a newbie... been on here since the UM conception... and its predecessor!
Initially joined thru Blaze BB and then gave area 54 a major hint.
et Voila!

Probably initially Known for being all rocking obsessive 54 No 1 fan and promotion machine..
Have since become known for beingthe maddest primary teacher to walk the earth - or UM, fullstop lol.

Great to have so many top bands abnd peeps all in one place... especially now we have the new bloodstock on here too, nevermore and Anatherma!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCK ON DUDES !! keep it meal.. and welcome to new peeps!!!!!!!

Originally posted by xenophobe
Hmmm.. I like to be taught! :lol:

:eek:

Welcome to UM... though you've been here for so long! ;)

gracious me! im not going to ask whatu like to be taught!! ;) :D

Thanks for the welcome.. welcome urself...

u been here a while.. tho how the hell did u manage to get so many posts... more than me.. when ive been here more than twice as long!!!!:mad: :lol:
quite an acheivment!!!!! :D

Originally posted by madgirl
U cheeky sod :eek: :lol: ;)

Are they safe?
Quite possibly not!!!! :lol: :)

But then it'll probably be down to self protection anyway with kids these days! :lol:

:lol: Yeah, I suppose you're teaching them a lot of lessons in survival for later life ;) :D

My primary school teacher scared the crap out of me.... and my parents and the other teachers :lol:

gracious me! im not going to ask whatu like to be taught!! ;) :D

Thanks for the welcome.. welcome urself...

:devil:Well, I'd like to be taught how to stitch! :yow:

:p

u been here a while.. tho how the hell did u manage to get so many posts... more than me.. when ive been here more than twice as long!!!!:mad: :lol:
quite an acheivment!!!!! :D

:eek: Yes, a desperate sign that I need to get a life! :( Oh well. At least I'm not broke, jobless, or homeless! ;)

So where the hell do you usually post? Opeth? :heh:

Originally posted by xenophobe
:devil:Well, I'd like to be taught how to stitch! :yow:

:eek: Yes, a desperate sign that I need to get a life! :( Oh well. At least I'm not broke, jobless, or homeless! ;)

So where the hell do you usually post? Opeth? :heh:

OK .. stitchin it is then.... cross stitch or blanket stitch? lolol

As for where i normally post?
Blaze. 54 . bloodstock, sometimes dirty deeds and anathema !
occasionally nevermore.

Hows about u ?

HOOORAAAAHHHHH ! im doing a good job at bumping my posts up tho!

Yeah, add one more post for me! :heh:

I regualrly post here, General Music Discussion, Musician's Discussion, Chat, Arch Enemy, Dark Tranquility, Dragonlord, Steve Digorgio, Testament, and a few other forums here occassionally.

Oh, and I'd like to learn the Blanket Stitch.... We can make a blanket together! :hotjump:

:lol:

It has to be VERY BIG I think. Enough to cover 2 people as to hide their actions... *wink wink* :lol:

Bigger is better isn't it? :devil:

Its not the size that counts.. its what u do with it,,,,
I'm so glad to heard a lady say that, now I can sleep easily. :D

Ey up
Ey up?? I've never heard anyone NOT from around here use that phrase... are you from around here??

Not neca-celery!!! :lol:
Its not the size that counts.. its what u do with it,,,,

erm not sure if that can be applied with blankets tho!!!!

That's nice to know! But who said anything about bringing vegatables into the action! :eek: :lol:

im not sure what kind of action u intend to hide !!!lol
learning how to do cross stich maybe? :lol:

Yeah, teach me how to cross stitch in the dark under a blanket... :heh: just don't poke out my eye! :devil:

Originally posted by rustymetal
I'm so glad to heard a lady say that, now I can sleep easily. :D

Ey up?? I've never heard anyone NOT from around here use that phrase... are you from around here??

hehe glad to see i put ur mind at rest.. i speak from unfortunate experience... tho if ud met me at a blaze camp and heard my burpin action.. ud probably remove the lady part of that phrase!! hehe

round here being nottingham!??
Im a surrey girl !!!( live a bit near guildford/ woking/ aldershot direction... so south of london! )
the reason for my ey up is cuz my mum is from Warrington and im also friendly with a lot of people on the blaze forum.. a lot of whom seem to be from yorkshire areas.. or indeed ... somewhere north such as warrington, manchester etc....
i seem to pick things up easily like that...

NO jokes :D :p