Madgirl SEZ Bout West One Four...

yayayayayaya!! they won!! raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Well done 54, you guys deserve it!!! it was a bloody good nite too!!! raaaah!!!

*is all exciteable*:D

:headbang: well that was spankingly good! It was the first time i've seen 54 this year, they kicked ass!! The untitled song was A class, and winning was the icing on the sandwich! Hello Charlotte and Sarah, it was cool to see you for the first time! I'm sure we'll meet up again. Its a shame I can't make the gig tonight, but I bet it will be excellent. EVERYBODY make sure they come and vote in the next round :)

Madgirl - did Laura's family have to pay for 12 tickets in the end? I think we might have seen her dad if he was taking the train, well he was wearing a 54 long sleeve.

Well done to Rob for playing brilliantly on a below-par kit. At least it didn't break! Everybody played excellently, Laura's bass is quality! OK i'm going to go pretend to do homework (4 months then school is finished!!!!!!!!! I'm counting the days)

:headbang: well that was spankingly good! It was the first time i've seen 54 this year, they kicked ass!! The untitled song was A class, and winning was the icing on the sandwich! Hello Charlotte and Sarah, it was cool to see you for the first time! I'm sure we'll meet up again. Its a shame I can't make the gig tonight, but I bet it will be excellent. EVERYBODY make sure they come and vote in the next round :)

Madgirl - did Laura's family have to pay for 12 tickets in the end? I think we might have seen her dad if he was taking the train, well he was wearing a 54 long sleeve.

Well done to Rob for playing brilliantly on a below-par kit. At least it didn't break! Everybody played excellently, Laura's bass is quality! OK i'm going to go pretend to do homework (4 months then school is finished!!!!!!!!! I'm counting the days)

:headbang: :headbang: That was a top night!! - Band played superbly given the sub-standard kit thay were given......Rob was great on that tiny kit I have to say! (surprised he didn't break it to bits, trhe way he was pounding it :eek: )

The new new song was fantastic, the sooner they win this comp the sooner we can get our hot, little hands on the album :D

Great to see all you guys there as well - Charlotte, Son of Metalman, MG etc...etc...... And a BIG hug to Mia for putting us on the guest list for tonights gig :D :D

Any ideas when the next stage of the competition is going to be held ?

so sorry i couldnt be there to see that gig!

bloody glad to see they won by the way as they worked very hard to get this far and they deserve another deal at least!

It was inded an awesome night.

The band wil confrim once they know thedetails them selve.

What u didnt know is that 54 not only won , they HAD 54 votes ( NO SHIT!!!!!)

That must be their lucky number...

I have to say that i was compelelytely un surprised that they won - though i think lakis didnt believe his ears at all to be gin with - i think me screaming in his ear OH MY GOD u won might have confirmed it - quickly followed buy an almighty roar from the masses !!!WOWOW

What a night!!!!!! i dont think there was any doubt about how many people were there for 54- especially when we were at the front of the stage rocking our asses off.

the new track was -IS totally fabulous.
Anyone was was at the ruskins gig will have heard it - or at harlow last july - but my god - they certainly have been workign their asses off, not thaT we ever doubted it.
the guitar solo was something else in its self. ARGHHHHHHHHHH

i never fail to be amazed by just how much they rock!! it doesnt matter how many times i see them live - i always get that magic- and thats got to say a hell of a lot for them!!!

ok im having obsessional fan moment here !

going to calm down ( actually thats a lie- im going to tell u all about the gilby gig in another thread!!!!)

But yeah - it was awesome to see u familar faces!!!

and well.
54 are rocking!!!!!

Because frankly, weve been at war with wales & scotland for centuries... and 'britain' refers to those countries as well, Northern Ireland, too. So its like an american been called Mexican or Canadian i guess.

Incedentally, the Scots & Welsh get more pissy about it than us :lol:

My friend Kate is moving to Wales and she was talking about how much they all hate the English... I thought "well that's silly, I mean, it's not like you're still fighting eachother." Now I can see hating the Scotts as they shag sheep and all ;) (j.k) but other than, I don't know why you'd hate anyone who lives in the UK, except for those damn religious bastards in Ireland, but Madgirl and I are going to Dublin together (she twisted my arm into it! ;)).