magazines

Crack Hitler said:
I don't even know what I should reply to such an idiotic remark, bleh. I mean, surely you know better than me where I belong, being on the forums for like two weeks yeah? :lol:

humourless snobby kunt

lookwhostalking.jpg

you could of just said 'look who's talking' instead of desperately looking for an image :lol:

"I don't even know what I should reply to such an idiotic remark, bleh. I mean, surely you know better than me where I belong, being on the forums for like two weeks yeah?"

'idiotic'... now only wankers use that word

ikeaboy said:
you could of just said 'look who's talking' instead of desperately looking for an image :lol:

"I don't even know what I should reply to such an idiotic remark, bleh. I mean, surely you know better than me where I belong, being on the forums for like two weeks yeah?"

'idiotic'... now only wankers use that word

Ah, but only the wisest men use 'snobby kunt', haha?

And you know google, it ain't that hard to use for finding images. Plus I thought a picture of a baby would lessen the stupidity-impact of your idiotic remarks :D

Crack Hitler said:
Ah, but only the wisest men use 'snobby kunt', haha?

And you know google, it ain't that hard to use for finding images. Plus I thought a picture of a baby would lessen the stupidity-impact of your idiotic remarks :D

even using bold here says it all:lol: its so easy to crack you up

Crack Hitler said:
would lessen the stupidity-impact of your idiotic remarks

oooo that does not make one bit of sense :lol: wisest men use 'snobby kunt'? :erk: you dont make sense at all

im gonna crack you up, im gonna crack you right on up :tickled:

Crack Hitler said:
I ain't kissing no guys :yuk: Besided we should let the geezer let of some steam here instead of trying to be witty in real life, gettin punched by some humourless gits :lol:

Crack Hitler said:
gettin punched by some humourless gits

what the fuck you on about? man if and when i see your face i'll fucking destroy it :Smokedev:

I doubt I'm the only one who's not making sense at the moment. Are your fingers shaking from the excitement and the kicks you're gettin out of this? (was about to insert a smilie here but I got bored)