Magic Eye

loona it's a real mess :) i think there is a teddy bear with its head cut off of its body and another thing to the right like an army knife that points to that head?!?

to say, I could not always see them neither. I first succeeded at a class camp around the age of 10 when my best friend got a Walt Disney book like this and brought it to the camp. the weather was damn bad so we just sat inside like this :yow:

nah it's a chainsaw. very brutal magic eye this one is.. or i'm just reading too much into it.

A Leaf said:
loona it's a real mess :) i think there is a teddy bear with its head cut off of its body and another thing to the right like an army knife that points to that head?!?

I could figure out the head of a teddy and some big stick next to it :tickled:

Dhatura said:
Which word made you think of something that made you think of ketchup? :D
i just got an image of a foreign hotdog seller, don't know why really

Loona said:
to say, I could not always see them neither. I first succeeded at a class camp around the age of 10 when my best friend got a Walt Disney book like this and brought it to the camp. the weather was damn bad so we just sat inside like this :yow:

Oh, those class excursions, hmmm, everyone was always drunk and I was just hanging around sponkey eyed, usually feeling really awkward, then I just stopped going. Everyone always had more pocket money and food than me, it's still a real trauma.

Once we were playing table tennis and one girl from the class was drunk (or was pretending to be, I dunno) and stepped on the last ball we had. I was really MAD but she was just laughing, I could've killed her. I think she did it deliberately.

If your both eyes' ability to see are equal then you can easily see them,
but if they are different or one of them is weaker then another it gets difficult and maybe you won't be able to see at a degree (like me, one of my eyes is myopic and the other one is hypermetropic so I can't see them)..

Dhatura said:
Hehe, amint látod, nem látom sajnos, de azt próbálják meg, majd én kirúgok mindenkit :lol:

nogood.gif
nono... hogy fájna töle a végére a lábad... :p