Magic!

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
mndburn.jpg

I still really love that CD cover, reminds me a lot of Sonata - Songs of Silence (the style of CGI)

Anyway guys, best of luck with the launch tomorrow :D

I was planning on pre-ordering the new album (of course!) but i'm not sure if i should now..... I've been spending soooo much money lately that i may have to wait a bit.. I mean the Euro one ain't out for a while so probably by then i'll feel better about my bank balance.... I just checked it last night and was rather shocked at its lowness... :lol:

Too much stuff such as new Dream Theater, new Bruce Dickinson, Bruce Dickinson reissues, Scrubs DVD, and many other things that i want to buy... and of course being a student at uni ALCOHOL!!!!!

Exams will be over soon and i can't stop myself from going a bit wild! :lol: It's been 2 months since i was last drunk :cry:

Oh scrubs. So good. Elliot.... Drools. Dam those DVDs so expensive. I've been d/ling series 4, since the DVD of that as R2 is ages away.

Oh, quick question Steve, are there any guest apparences in the album?

as R2? They've never released any Scrubs DVDs before now :lol: 17th saw the release of Series 1 in America, 29th June i think for over here....

I've got all of the series downloaded and they are all amazing!! Heather Graham in series 4.... *droooooool*

We're getting Series 5 in September sort of time!! :headbang:

You may be upset by the last episode of Series 4 :cry: