Magic!

Well that's a bit shit then. I though there was going to be another episode after My Changing Ways. 25's a bit of a weird episode to end a series on, although there were 22 in both series 2 and 3 and 24 eps in series 1.

I was hoping next episode would start with her turning down that job. Ah well. I'm sure series 5 will ;D

Yeah, I'm saying she could "take the job" and when the new season rolls around "supprise - I didn't fit in there" , or "I really love JD or some such crap reason to come back;" not that I'd complain! :D

That's like, killing of Turk or something. Although maybe the writers didn't want a "racheal and ross" will they won't they scenario.

Maybe I'm just in denial.

Yeah when i first heard one of the main cast were leaving at the end of the series i was bummed, but then i thought oh it'll probably be someone like Doug or something, someone who isn't really a main character but they wanted to scare everyone. Then it seemed like it would be Elliot, she didn't really play off anyone else, like you have JD and the Janitor, JD and Cox, JD and Turk.... hang on a minute... :lol:

But the only person Elliot really associated with was Molly *drool* and she wasn't permanent :( so i guess out of all of them she'd be the most sensible to go, even though there's a lack of hotties now! Hopefully we'll get a suitable replacement ;)

Anyway this thread seems to have gone vastly off topic now :oops: