Maiden are coming 2008

jesus is that all?

best we don't all start counting our chickens i'd say.

Was more definite then that. More like you 'might see me in 2008' because we will be in Melbourne then. Even so I agree that we shouldn't be getting too excited, as we've been down this path many times before.

Just to add to that according to a regular poster from the Maiden forum, Bruce said backstage at a recent concert that they've penciled in 5 shows over 10 days in February '08. Steve also talked about touring Oz at the recent Download festival.

...and yes I'm prepared for the worst, but still clinging to any rumour that sounds half legimate!

But I thought you had lost interest in Dream Theater too?
Atleast that's what you've been saying for the past 5 years.... along with the fact that you knew them when we were all still crappin' in our hands and rubbin' it on our face :loco:

:)

I had lost interest in them over the last few years, but I like - nay, love - their latest album, and I've been getting into them again a fair bit. And when I was into them, all I wanted was to go to one of their gigs.

Did you see Ryche when they came here last year Spiff? If not you missed out big time buddy. One par with priest as the greatest gig I have ever seen. It wasnt at the arena either ;)

Did you see Ryche when they came here last year Spiff? If not you missed out big time buddy. One par with priest as the greatest gig I have ever seen. It wasnt at the arena either ;)

Nah, I lost interest in seeing them years ago. Apart from Q2K nothing they've done has really interested me since Promised Land... and I still haven't brought myself to finishing Operation: Mindcrime 2. It's just a teensy bit painful.