Maiden are coming 2008

Yeah i would give serious consideration to planning a trip to Melb to see them but I wouldnt be thrilled, if that was what's required.

I actually heard a rumor they were coming this Nov? Thats gotta be crap.

I don't think I would go. Im not that interested in them anymore but on the other hand if they came to Townsville....... :p

Could anyone please fill me in on exactly what has been said? I cannot get the link in the first post to work.

A guy wrote in to Bruce's radio show and said he was from Melbourne, and Bruce said that he might see him in 2008, and then giggled and said he wasn't supposed to say that.

Id go if they came to SA, but i cant be fucked going to interstate really.

There are only two bands that I want to see before I die now, and those are Rush and Dream Theater. Queensryche used to be on the list, but I haven't had any interest in seeing them for the last ten years or so.

There are only two bands that I want to see before I die now, and those are Rush and Dream Theater. Queensryche used to be on the list, but I haven't had any interest in seeing them for the last ten years or so.

But I thought you had lost interest in Dream Theater too?
Atleast that's what you've been saying for the past 5 years.... along with the fact that you knew them when we were all still crappin' in our hands and rubbin' it on our face :loco: