Maiden Boxset

I don't have that one. I do have the eds head cd thing and a cd and vinyl first ten years though. I don't have the casket thing b/c its mostly live material and to be frank I am so goddamn sick of live maiden material being released I'm almost not a fan anymore.

Black Dragon said:
I don't have that one. I do have the eds head cd thing and a cd and vinyl first ten years though. I don't have the casket thing b/c its mostly live material and to be frank I am so goddamn sick of live maiden material being released I'm almost not a fan anymore.

But this live material is actually good, unlike the 90's and 00's stuff they put out. I even venture to say that the "Beast Over Hammersmith" rivals Live After Death.

Rodrigo said:
But this live material is actually good, unlike the 90's and 00's stuff they put out. I even venture to say that the "Beast Over Hammersmith" rivals Live After Death.
Agreed 100%, although I adore LAD! :)

Iron Maiden ROCKS! said:
Tis a bitchin set, especially the b-sides :D but alas, got it for christmas.

IMO maiden england kicks live after death's ass, due to more interesting choices of song, and the fact bruce isnt doing aces high live :rolleyes:

Oh yeah Maiden England kicks *ss !!! :hotjump:, there are song never played again :ill:

Iron Maiden ROCKS! said:
Just to add that i think rock in rio is a frickin excellent live album (apart from maybe the overdubs) but it does beat live/dead one n live at donington cuz ive heard even steve n jan dont like that :)

I enjoy the Rock in Rio DVD a lot more.