Maiden Brixton

I was up at 9 this morning to get mine and my girlfriend's. £4.95 booking fee each though, terrible. I was on there dead on 9 and there were no standing, I assume they went to all the fan club members. I then checked on seetickets however and they had standing, but this was after i'd bought the seated. Ah well, it's still gonna be great :)

Yeah i went on ticketmaster and they had no standing so i was like grr cant be bothered but then i went on the brixton academy website to see what the seating was like etc and i noticed they had a different site to get tickets from (ticketweb) and so i went there to check for standing and they had some.

I was up at 9 this morning to get mine and my girlfriend's. £4.95 booking fee each though, terrible. I was on there dead on 9 and there were no standing, I assume they went to all the fan club members. I then checked on seetickets however and they had standing, but this was after i'd bought the seated. Ah well, it's still gonna be great :)

Ahhh mate you should have come to me, the fanclub had a presale of over a week, and we were able to buy 10 tickets each :s

At least you can go though, I'm not so lucky :(

im too poor to go :(
was well gutted when the PM came through on the IMOC :(
even more annoying i knew it was coming months ago and i still didnt save any money [/gutted]