MAIDEN ON TOUR ?

nik

Dictator of Laughter
Mar 28, 2004
Bold Savage Land ENGLAND
GOING TO WATCH THE MAIDEN NEXT WEEK Heard their playing all the new album.....:headbang: ...What's you guy's view on non greatest hits concerts ? Me I like a mix old and the very new so i should be happy, althou if they dont play my fav then i'm always pissed:heh: :heh:
MAIDEN FAV............Charlotte the Harlot but they never play it HEY HO
so i surpose Maiden's......IRON MAIDEN will have to do :kickass: .
PEACE
GREEN EGGS AND HAM

I was at the oct 21st show in irvine Ca, and the performance was awesome IMO of course, they played the whole new album, fear of the dark,iron maiden.
encores, 2 minutes to midnight, the evil that men do & hallowed be thy name,
having been a witness of last years fiasco at ozzfest(only reason going was iron maiden) when they did the first 4 albums tour it was great to hear new music performed,nothing against the older stuff, but my 1st maiden concert was in 1983.
Enjoy.....I did.

I was at the oct 21st show in irvine Ca, and the performance was awesome IMO of course, they played the whole new album, fear of the dark,iron maiden.
encores, 2 minutes to midnight, the evil that men do & hallowed be thy name,
having been a witness of last years fiasco at ozzfest(only reason going was iron maiden) when they did the first 4 albums tour it was great to hear new music performed,nothing against the older stuff, but my 1st maiden concert was in 1983.
Enjoy.....I did.

I like the new album, but I'm not cazy about it...I really liked it at first, but it got very tired fast. Too much of the same.