Maiden working on new album :-D

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Iron Maiden Complete Eight Songs For New Album

Iron_Maiden_photo.jpg

According to American radio host Eddie Trunk, British heavy metal legends Iron Maiden has completed eight songs for their forthcoming fifteenth studio album. A message from Trunk reads as follows:
"Got a call from Maiden drummer Nicko McBrain last night (January 1st). Nicko just opened a new restaurant in Florida called Rock & Roll Ribs. Said it's gone well and he is planning an official grand opening soon. Nicko also told me Maiden are headed into the studio in a couple weeks to start work on a new CD. He said there was about eight songs written so far so the band would probably need to come up with a few more new songs while recording. Said the material was a little different than past albums and they were taking their time with the recording schedule. New CD probably won't come out until 2011 however a good chance of some Maiden live shows over the summer. I'll keep you posted as I learn more and can share. Nicko will be coming on the radio shows soon to update us on all fronts. Always fun to talk with him, real good guy."