CCshred

maidens guitar
Jan 5, 2009
Moorpark
First stop.. ECUADOR!

GUARANDA STADIUM
feb 18th!

Up the Irons!

Be sure to catch us when we get back at PALADINOS on Feb 24th and the slidebar in Fullerton on the 25th! OH AND THE SLIDEBAR SHOW IS FREEEEE.....

Be sure to come out bc you wont see us around for awhile as we will be heading back to south america in march for a kick ass tour!

SHREEDDDDDDD..

Adriana.:hotjump:

:hotjump: I can't waiiit! :hotjump:

Soo much international travel in the works for this year!! If all the I's are dotted and t's are crossed, we shall invade another BRAND NEW territory in April!!! Keep them fingers and eyes crossed and stay tuned!!! :headbang:

I have vowed to never set foot in the dirty, filthy stinking rat hole again.

So I would have a problem. :)

Think of it as seeing the Maidens, not London. It would be a mistake to not see them and once you see them you will agree. Just look at the many posts from the past of newbies talking about how great their first show was. These Iron Ladies will blow you away.

Thats true.......but its kinda hard to ignore London.
I'm battling with my eagerness to see the ladies with my utter hatred of my capital city......thats assuming they will be visiting these shores.

Let me explain, I live in a heavily industrialised part of the country, in the town I live in we have expansive chemical works that used to be ICI.(night time shots of which were used in the opening of bladerunner) Producing things ranging from amonia to cyanide.
And yet I find London hard to breathe in, too much pollution, too many ignorant people, massive social issues, too much crime and well its just too damned busy, overpiced and well......even given its amazing venues for gigs, its all a bit.....pathetic.

Edinburgh on the other hand is how London SHOULD be.
I just hope the ladies, if they do indeed visit the UK try and see more than London. I would be bitterly disapointed if they thought it was typical of the entire country.

I just hope the ladies, if they do indeed visit the UK try and see more than London. I would be bitterly disapointed if they thought it was typical of the entire country.

You mean there's more to the UK than London??! :dopey:

KIDDING, of course. I'm just enjoying all the back-and-forth about London. I've been to Great Britain twice, including London--I loved it all! :loco:

And cool tidbit about Bladerunner.

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";10169749 said:
You mean there's more to the UK than London??! :dopey:

KIDDING, of course. I'm just enjoying all the back-and-forth about London. I've been to Great Britain twice, including London--I loved it all! :loco:

And cool tidbit about Bladerunner.

Hehehehe Hey Kirsten, the Scots and the English NEVER agree on things.....except possibly the awesomeness of you ladies!

:)