mailorder metal

sentience_withers

Malicious Storm of Fate
Sep 12, 2002
In the middle of nowhere. I hate it.
does anyone know of any australian/NZ based mailorder sites?? I'm trying to find somewhere to buy my CDs that won't take 2 weeks to get them to me. In particular, I'm looking for The Crown - DRK , and At The Gates - SOTS reissue. Any help would be appreciated.

just go to
www.metalmayhem.com.au
we ring them up , order all the shit we want , pay with the credit card / money order and they'll send the stuff the way you want , just make sure you send enough for express post .....
they have plenty of shit in there store , but since it's 45 min away by train , sometimes mailing is the best way ....
Give them ago , they are very nice :D

god damn it...metal mayhem only delivers in Australia...and I'm in NZ...bastards...and they have such an amazing selection... and metalshop has everything but the CDs I actually want.. every recording by At The Gates except SOTS...my god...I just can't win, can I?

Try emailing Metal Mayhem. They're sending me Dungeon's newie, but that might be cos they know me personally anyway. It's worth asking.

Dude ... if you want something from metal mayhem "cause unlike utopia , they have only true metal shit and they filter all the other non metal shit like korn and what not" just tell me , i'll get it for ya and you'll fix me up and i'll make sure it's bubble wraped and send it ,,, i don't mind .. i go there every now and then and have a brows , it's the best place for metal , you do not find any NON METAL shit in there .... and the guys are Very cool and know there shit very well ...

Cheers :D

thats very nice of you... I have a brother who lives in Canberra though, now that I think of it...
I can't believe you mailorder when it's only 45 minutes away... thats insane! its so much fun to go metal shopping! how could you pass it up??

Man the hardest part about it is the amount of shit you wanna buy trying to empty your whole pay in one blow lol ...
but the heck with it lol
when i go with my gf it's like she' in heaven .... but i keep saying no to this and that so she now ends up going there by herself and comes back home with lots of goodies , then tell me we better start fasting lol ... "Metal Chicks Rule" lol ....
It's fun .... Metal Mayhem is like wonderland ,you know what you are going to see , still you are so surprised by it lol .... :lol:

maybe next time I savce my money for months in order to go on a huge metal spree I should save a couple of hundred more and go there instead of places I usually go, which are, by the way, a 4 hour drive away at the very least, and not metal stores but gigantic regular stores with a tiny metal section that is still 20 bigger than all the metal sections in my entire town.

sentience_withers, where are you from - I have the same problems, and I live in Christchurch. The best shop here (Echo Records) has a reasonable metal section, but so much still doesn't make it here, and you have to pay like NZD50 for a decent imported CD.

I tend to use the overseas mailorder places (End Records, Dark Symphonies, BlackMetal.com), and have never had to wait longer than about a week for an order

Dead Guy: I'm in New Plymouth...we used to have one shitty store to order from here, but even that has been franchised by sounds who don't order. I've been getting stuff off the end and realgroovy mailorders, but theres just some things that I can't get a hold of, and I'd really like somewhere closer to home. Osmose Productions...they have what I want..but they don't deliver in NZ either...I think thats the one that hurts the most...giant immortal posters for NZ$2 ?? It's rediculous! you can't find that sort of thing anywhere else...or the t shirts I've been trying to get my hands on for a while now. I hate this country. Why can't we just become part of Australia so I can order shit!? Damn blackmetal.com...nothing I want is ever in stock!!

I've emailed Metal Mayhem, awaiting reply.

You people have been really helpful! thanks...by all means keep 'em coming if you think of anything, I'm always going to be looking for something more...