Where to buy the new single??

I pre-ordered the single and album from Snapper, and thought I would recieve both after March 13 sometime. I was surprised when I found "My Twin" in my mailbox today, they had sent the single alone (I was certain they would have held it back due to shipping costs), I am sure they haven't charged me extra, so I am pleased with their customer service.
I live in Australia, so provided they sent it on day of release, it only took about 7 days or less to get here from the UK.

Cheers to Snapper

I just got my copy!!! And am listening to it right this instant..thanks guys, you really made my day(s)! *....*
But could it be that you cannot play the CD on every CD-player? One of my CD-players says "No Disc" when I put it inside..

some cd players (mostly older ones) cant handle black cd´s.
i think it has something to do with them not reflecting lasers as good as ordinary cd´s.
Atleast that was the way with black cd-r´s.

My single came in from Snapper yesterday...it took less than a week. I'm pleased with this and will quite possibly just buy the new album directly from them. Even though they're based overseas, they ship quickly, use airmail, and don't overcharge. Not to mention the fact that they're the label...

one more question:
what'll be the difference between the normal edition and the limited edition of TGCD? The two items are both listed on cdon.com with different prices

Blakkheim said:
yes folkz, the special edition will be a box identical to 'the black sessions' but instead of storing the cd in a cardboard sleeve it will be attached like on a normal digipack tray within the box.

the bonus features/items are:
  • 'my twin' video
  • a poster of the coverartwork one side and a band shot on the other
  • 5 postcards of each bandmember
I imagine the normal edition will be a standard jewel case.

I received my copies of the Katatonia and Dark Throne MCD's yesterday. Judging by the stamp, it only took three days for the packet to arrive. I am now eagerly looking forward to receiving my pre-ordered copy of the Swedish box of The Great Cold Distance. If Displaced is fully representative of the entire album, then it promises to be a true masterpiece of unfeigned melancholy. It is reminiscent of The Last fair Deal Gone Down in a sense. Well-executed indeed!