Majestic beards?

complexprocess

Nothing but the process
I was wondering what exactly qualifies a beard as majestic? What are the criteria in your opinion? I've ovten felt a good indicator is when it's long enough to be blown by the wind,, so that it's at a 90 degree angle to where it should be. Can a goatee be a majestic beard? Inquiring minds want the public's opinion.

Abbath from Immortal had a pretty majestic looking beard for a while...and it was painted white which made it look even more majestic. Man..If i was a guy I would have a majestic beard.
But when is a beard no longer a beard but a goatee? If its short but connected to a mustache is it a beard or a goatee ? :devil:

Trollwandering said:
Abbath from Immortal had a pretty majestic looking beard for a while...and it was painted white which made it look even more majestic. Man..If i was a guy I would have a majestic beard.
But when is a beard no longer a beard but a goatee? If its short but connected to a mustache is it a beard or a goatee ? :devil:
A goatee becomes a beard when facial hair connects it to the sideburns. A goatee with a mustache is still a goatee.

Folio131.jpg

jesus christ hes had that for a long time - the ends are as black as night . . . . or as brown as night . . . . . either way - the point is that is some time and effort right there ladies and gentlemen.

i dunno, that don't look like 17 feet. unless he's like 10 feet tall and that's a really big chair.