BrandSpragins

Jun 6, 2017
Picked this one up as I am a big fan of Tommy's voice. Again Tommy shines and I love his soaring vocals. That being said - I am not a huge fan of this disc. I find the disc to be really long. I find that in most songs there are some instrumental passages that just take too much time and I tend to lose focus. No doubt Tommy and crew are great musicians but I just find that the songs would be better if they cut out some of these passages. I wish he would do exactly what Sabaton does and make it short and to the point. Tommy sounds excellent. Production is okay - little thin but Tommy shines.

The thin production seems to be a staple of most Reinxeed discs. That said, this sounds light years better than some of the older albums from a production standpoint. Still bummed these guys cancelled their show at ProgPower a few years back.

MAJESTICA ANNOUNCE A CHRISTMAS CAROL ALBUM

"....In 2019, the Swedish power metal heroes Majestica released their debut album Above The Sky and it became a huge success within the metal community. Now in 2020, they are back with not only a new album but a special treat for their fans: a Christmas musical power metal album entitled A Christmas Carol. It’s pure symphonic power metal in the true Majestica spirit along with elements inspired by the likes of Twilight Force, Rhapsody, Alan Silvestri, Danny Elfman and John Williams. The pre-sale of the album will start on October 23, along with the release of their first single...."

MajesticaAChristmasCarol.jpeg

MAJESTICA RELEASE NEW SINGLE "GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST", KICK-OFF PRE-ORDER FOR A CHRISTMAS CAROL ALBUM

MAJESTICA Premier "Ghost Of Marley" Music Video