Major evergrey feature now online

redread

New Metal Member
Mar 19, 2003
A round-table review (four different reviewers) plus a very detailed interview with the whole band plus pix at the following:

http://www.dprp.net/specials/evergrey0604/index.php

Also the band has just got Album of the Month in Powerplay Magazine in the UK plus voted fifth best overseas band in the magazine's annual poll recently.

Views & comments welcome

Solitude*Dominance*Tragedy said:
I went to the round table thing, then followed to a review of Recreation Day. I didn't know I'm Sorry was a cover!!?!!??!?!?! It is a Swedish Pop song. It sounds so much like an Evergrey song that I never even thought anyone else wrote it. Am I alone on thinking this?

yeah... you should download it and hear it, it's pop but it's not bad actually...
ofcourse the evergrey cover is much, much better
anyway, the pop group's name is dilba

This is a wonderful interview - nice to see someone really sat down and took time with it and asked thoughtful questions.

I used to have the original "I'm Sorry" and it was apparently among the things I forgot to back up when I reformatted the computer, but it shouldn't be too difficult to find again...

anyway, the pop group's name is dilba

Just thought I should mention that Dilba is actually a she person, grew up in Sweden and originally an immigrant, from Iraq I believe. I like both versions of "I'm Sorry" too.