Major updates!

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
If you haven't been to the website for a while, you may wnat to drop in and check it out! :devil:

We have many updates to tell you all about, including the 'changing of the guard', updated links, and two new FULL-length MP3's of songs from "ANBOR" for download! Also be sure to check out the "misc" part of our website for some other really cool stuff we've added! :D

Also, if you want to help spread the word of the "Rebellion", you might have noticed the new banner below in my signiture.... feel free to use this for whatever you need, on your website, on your forums or better yet, in your signiture as well! Help spread the word about "A New Breed of Rebellion"! :worship:

There are some more updates coming in the next week, including a fully interactive "pictures" page, a re-vamped and easier to navigate website AND... information concerning the follow-up to "A New Breed of Rebellion".

Cheers!
\m/
Dustin

Ruined Luna said:
Kick-ass wallpaper there.
:Spin:
Yeah... I, of course, have it on my terminal at home AND at work! It looks damn sweet on a 19" flat screen terminal! :D

.... more exciting news should be coming out of the Katagory V camp in the next couple of weeks, and also, keep and eye the MetalAges Records site, it is going through some renovations and will be up to date in the coming days!

\m/.
Dustin