MALEVOLENT CREATION
DEMIRICOUS
INFERNAEON

WITH SPECIAL GUEST SLOTS ON CERTAIN DATES

JULY 4- JULY 30

dates coming soon.

id looove to see demiricous again. and MC would be sweet too
~gR~

Well there trying to tour again since demiricous is searching for a new label and before anyone judges check out there latest cd and the 2004 demo i know one hellbound was a bit on the slayer/pantera worship but there 2004 demo and Two (poverty) are worth a listen. BTW how can anyone jone demiricous and have a shitty power metal band and a worthless prog metal band in there sig?

They are okay. I gave away both of the albums I got of theirs because I just didn't listen to them. They were decent efforts... Their first album was heaveir...

Are they death metal?

Last time when Malevolent Creation was on that tour with Vader, they cancelled the Toronto show. I was so let down. Hopefully they come here this time.

I like two songs by MC. "Supremacy through Annihilation" and "Preemptive Strike". Not enough to justify paying to see them live.

Are they death metal?

Last time when Malevolent Creation was on that tour with Vader, they cancelled the Toronto show. I was so let down. Hopefully they come here this time.

saw that show in Rochester :kickass: it was such a clusterfuck though, all the bands(except the first 2 or 3 TERRIBLE FUCKING METALCORE BANDS) got shortened set, I think malevolent got like 3 songs and vader may have played a full set, cant remember now

On there 2003 and 2004 demos they were more of a death metal band. I honestly dont know why they changed there sound except for the fact when chris cruz left the band all of the sudden they wanted to start playing thrash.