Malice

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
We were just yapping about some bands in GM and Malice came up. I recall not too long ago someone told me License to Kill was reissued with some bonus tracks and stuff. Anyone have this or heard about it? The License to Kill I have is bundled on the same CD with In the Beginning.

Some news from the last months :

Current METAL CHURCH guitarist, Jay Reynolds has informed BW&BK that he's not only spoken to the former members of MALICE, but the California metallers have agreed to play some festival dates (provided they don't interfere with Reynold's new gig). Also, the pair of '80s Atlantic releases (1985's In The Beginning and 1987's Licensed To Kill) will finally get a domestic reissue, saving on those pricey imports and few eBay copies on CD.

<faint> Damn how awesome would it be to see if those guys still had some magic for a new album.

Edit: I hearby decree, I am going upstairs to break out the Malice! Sword and other classics to follow...music to work by, oh yes.

Malice is a cool band !! I remember knowing them from a demo and stumbeled on their first album in a record shop, bought it together with a Dammaj record. Both ruled my playlist for months ! Just found the Dammaj vinyl again (already have 2 Malice albums on vinyl) , need to find time to play that FAST !!