mama we're meant for the flies!!!

Seriously, here it is, the newest My Chemical Romance album:
http://download.yousendit.com/C4299D364FE7CE41

Yeah, it's considered "emo", but check it out. It's well done MUSIC and a solid album which is rare nowadays. Some songs are weak(few), granted, but overall and fucking solid effort.

In other news: UNHOLY CADAVER.
(yeah, metal, wtg!)
http://www.yousendit.com/download/bWJwanZzQ1AwZ2swTVE9PQ

wow this is so great that I'm gonna cut my hair off, lick, swallow, and blindly follow...
oops I already did that well this is just no fun...... now I don't have anything constructive to do

wow this is so great that I'm gonna cut my hair off, lick, swallow, and blindly follow...
oops I already did that well this is just no fun...... now I don't have anything constructive to do
man, music doesn't have to be taken THAT seriously. Less enemies of reality and more soldiers of steel!
see the thunder flash! hear the thunder roll! I am gonna set you all a-light!
Gotta make it man!
I ain't got a choice!
Gotta fill this hall tonight!

HELPESS!!!

hah. I went to that show to see coheed. Don't give a crap what anyone says about coheed they're amazing.

I saw his lame attempt at a solo. Actually felt quite sorry for him. Sadly this dub making fun of him isn't much better than what he did.

As for mcr I like that ghost of you song a lot. Guilty pleasure, but whateva.

Yeah I agree with the guilty pleasure aspect of My Chemical Romance. I seriously have "hated" them since they came out, ONLY because I thought they had great melodies and really clever lyrics. I HAD to "hate" them because what would I look like if I said I liked them? A fag? Well... that's immature, it's stupid.

And if one actually takes a listen, their lyrics can be quite sarcastic and mocking of the entire "emo" scene. I think they write some catchy, interesting tunes.

::hides::

OMG Behemoth and Amon Amarth and Opeth and ANYTHING FROM CENTURY MEDIA AND NUCLEAR BLAST.
Let your balls drop.

That was real clever. Got anymore totally original insults/comebacks for me? Tell me so I can put them in a pink heart-shaped box with your name on it.

That was real clever. Got anymore totally original insults/comebacks for me? Tell me so I can put them in a pink heart-shaped box with your name on it.
retarded penguin is god and blows hot loads on my forehead.

get cracking on it, champ.

I play a lot of Guitar Hero II and they have "Dead" by MCR....that song gets stuck in my head...i don't know why.

I also don't mind Helena..its a guilty pleasure song of mine...