Mammothfest!

Mammothfest

New Metal Member
Jul 23, 2015
Hey guys! 
Figured i’d introduce myself here of all places!.
I’m Jack and I represent Mammothfest. We’re a festival based in Brighton, England with four stages across three days all over Brighton, and we’ve got some ridiculous names playing alongside a metric tonne of up and comers in the unsigned spotlight.

Our basic aim is to bring the biggest names in the world to Brighton and put them alongside the small bands who need and deserve a chance; I mean let’s be honest, Maiden, Metallica, even Slipknot are all rehashed names on the headline circuit now, and they can’t go on playing Download, Sonisphere and just about every metal festival you can think of year after year, and what happens when they’re gone?. It’s common knowledge that the metal scene is in dire need of some new headliners, so why not put the local level guys alongside some of the huge names we have playing this year, and year after year. In amongst the 80+ bands we have this year alone, and the bands in years to come, one of them is bound to be worthy of that coveted headline position one day, and us here at Mammothfest want to offer them that leg up.

So in line with that, this year we’ve got Onslaught, Psycroptic, Hang The Bastard and Feed The Rhino, plus a tonne more alongside up a comers like King Leviathan, Core of iO, Toska and many, many more.

So hey, here we are, looking forward to chatting with you guys about all things metal, all things Mammothfest, and whatever else might come up.

(P.S, weekend tickets are sold out for this year, but if you’re interested in a day ticket to one of the venues, you can grab them here!)

http://mammothfest.bigcartel.com/

Cheers

Jack

MF!