Man attacks the POPE. Notice he is brown. Obviously a peaceloving muslim

Where does it say he's Muslim? Are you really blaming Islam this time for an attack on the pope by someone of a similar skin pigment to that of an Indian man? Brown=Indian, btw, which isn't Muslim.. You're accusations are just getting ridiculous now..

I hate CNN. Their commercials last longer than their news pieces.

....But that was the sweetest stage diving into a mosh pit I've seen in ages!

Jurched

I had no idea a gathering of Catholics could be so hardcore.......I liked how the pope did even realize what was going on.......

I had no idea a gathering of Catholics could be so hardcore.......I liked how the pope did even realize what was going on.......

Oh, he did! I even saw him head-bangin a bit as the crowd's cheering and shouting intensified. But he didn't miss a beat. He kept waving.

Kinda like when Billy's singin "FUCK the Middle East" and some poser gets in his face. Did he ever miss a beat while kicking the little bastard backward off the stage?! I think not.

Jurched

Oh, he did! I even saw him head-bangin a bit as the crowd's cheering and shouting intensified. But he didn't miss a beat. He kept waving.

Kinda like when Billy's singin "FUCK the Middle East" and some poser gets in his face. Did he ever miss a beat while kicking the little bastard backward off the stage?! I think not.

Jurched

Good analogy......I'd love to see the back stage area...chalice's full of cocaine and brown m&m's, pope groupies, mother/daughter tandems, and wanna be cardinals.....................