Man where was I at?

Chris the moshman

New Metal Member
Dec 27, 2010
My wife got me the big 4 dvd and cd set for Christmas, I have watched the Anthrax set about 5 times already and have it on my mp3 player, how could I have forgotten how kick ass the Thrax are!!! Love you all guys!!

Joey, with the exception of Danny it was the Anthrax that I loved seeing in the mid/late eighties, wish the bugger would learn to headbang properly though!

I got this for Christmas as well. Anthrax sounded good, not as good as some of the clips I've seen from later in this tour. Megadeth was super tight.

I've seen Megadeth live about 6 times now and whilst it's common knowledge Mustaine is no Bruce Dickinson he sounded decent enough on vox. But seeing that Big 4 concert in the cinema he was utterly atrocious - but as I said they were utterly magnificent the times I've seen em live.

And lets be honest the best thing about Megadeth was never the vocal element - it was Dave & whatever guitarist he had doing their magic. Mustaine is a fricken amazing guitar player - easily my favourite out of the big 4.

I agree, but Anthrax's set really wasn't that much shorter than Slayer's or Megadeth's. One or two songs tops. The real problem with the show is that Metallica's set is waaaayyy too long. I know they're the big one, but two hours is just too much. I would say the same thing about any of the bands too!