Gnawing bones, muscle cramps, backache
Coldness, warmth, heavy rains, mosquitos
And this goddamn saw that will never work
But with a madman´s eyes I carry on, nothing they can do
A man with mystery
A man without history
A man with his story
A man with mystery

Probably about one of the guy's day jobs in the band? What do you guys think?

looks like turkish to me <: especially the first one..

and btw it doesnt seem probable to me that any of the Swamplords worked as a woodcutter..
though the lyrics are nice.. and i like the song too

Why not? It's not an embarrassing job to have. I thought it was def possible because Finland has lots of wood export (I could be completely wrong though). I could see Pekka cutting shit down, he looks like a huge guy.

Why not? It's not an embarrassing job to have. I thought it was def possible because Finland has lots of wood export (I could be completely wrong though). I could see Pekka cutting shit down, he looks like a huge guy.

well. yeah.. sure.. and then play his guitar that fast..
I can imagine the hands of a woodcutter and I wouldnt say that a musician could do this kind of work..
talk to anyone from a music school. violinists dont even wash the dishes not to hurt their precious fingers o_O

Reactions: stardrowned
well. yeah.. sure.. and then play his guitar that fast..
I can imagine the hands of a woodcutter and I wouldnt say that a musician could do this kind of work..
talk to anyone from a music school. violinists dont even wash the dishes not to hurt their precious fingers o_O

who picks there nose then? huh? can you answer that? jesus people gotta think logically.

well thats not about picking nose.. thats what they are told to do by their teachers..
watch this.. its worth it even if you dont like classical music. i would recommend watching it since the 2nd minute till the end.

>click<

she wouldnt play it like that if she didnt care for her hands.

and im not saying you guitarists should be delicate like violinists etc
im just saying its not very probable that a wood-cutter could possibly play electric guitar in a melodic death metal band

peace

well thats not about picking nose.. thats what they are told to do by their teachers..
watch this.. its worth it even if you dont like classical music. i would recommend watching it since the 2nd minute till the end.

>click<

she wouldnt play it like that if she didnt care for her hands.

and im not saying you guitarists should be delicate like violinists etc
im just saying its not very probable that a wood-cutter could possibly play electric guitar in a melodic death metal band

peace

I see where you're coming from, but wood cutter's hands wouldn't have to be that bad with gloves and such. Not only that, but I play guitar and I have never had to watch out for what I do with my hands, if anything Ive just had to watch out to not hurt my wrists lifting heavy stuff.

I see where you're coming from, but wood cutter's hands wouldn't have to be that bad with gloves and such. Not only that, but I play guitar and I have never had to watch out for what I do with my hands, if anything Ive just had to watch out to not hurt my wrists lifting heavy stuff.

i wanted not to follow the discusion about the wood-cutter thing but i just cant ;P
do you think that a wood-cutter wouldnt need to lift heavy stuff? :p

i wanted not to follow the discusion about the wood-cutter thing but i just cant ;P
do you think that a wood-cutter wouldnt need to lift heavy stuff? :p

well mabye there is a wood cutter, and wood lifter :loco: