Manchester - Santa's Hollow

MossleySmiffy

New Metal Member
Oct 27, 2008
Mossley
sixtamesides.blogspot.com
Belting gig ...tiny tiny place - particularly liked the "green room" if you can call it that ! severe "wrong lens" thing due to lack of knowledge of venue (will curse my children later..)

Let's see if I can get owt from about 600 pix (not tonight mind :lol:)

I await the proper reviews - it was like being at a football game at times - you get so involved in the action you forget you've got a camera in your hand ...but thank you Power Quest (not forgetting Aceldama and Neonfly either ..:headbang: )

One pic sorted ... surely it should be a guitar not a bottle ...

pic094small.jpg

Thoroughly enjoyed the whole night - met some nice people - but then had to rush to Manchester Victoria for the last train - to be met by hordes of Barry Manilow fans walking in the opposite direction - scary :rolleyes:

Santa's Hollow??? =P

Awesome gig! Can't wait for you to do another UK tour now. My signed set lsit now has a special place on my wall. =P

Neonfly and Aceldama were also awesome! I have a pic of me and Steve, will upload but college computers don't let us use photobucket. =[

:headbang:Kieran:headbang:

What a great show! Thanks to the Soph, Paul and everyone else involved for organising the show. A big thanks to PQ and Neonfly who were really welcoming and both playing great sets, and finally a big thanks to the people who watched us, and hopefully enjoyed it. We were a bit nervous, being quite different to the other 2 bands, so it was great seeing some heads banging :)

Sorry we couldn't stick around to party on after, but a long drive home and an early start at work was calling! Hope to see you all again sometime very soon :)

O, and if anyone has any good photos of us we'd love to see them! Why not head over to our myspace www.myspace.com/aceldamabham and show us some love? :)

:headbang:

Agreed - Awesome crowd!!! It was awesome to actually meet the guys from PQ. Prowdest moment of the night was shouting "Eat more pasta for more power" after Neverworld and Andrea coming over for a high-5!!

Awsome night, awesome venue, awesome show, awesome people! Can't wait for you to tour the UK again!

:headbang:Kieran:Rock:

LOL! I should put those on ebay............

In my defence, I did only have three rehearsals to learn a 75 minute set... And then play it in under 65 minutes...

The 'real' band members know the songs very well :headbang:

Thanks to everyone who came and to Neonfly, Aceldama and Power Quest for fantastic sets! Really enjoyed the show nd can't wait to see you all again :D

Haha not sure if I can take that stress again any time soon... on top of uni work I almost died!! Well worth it in the end though, truly was the best time I've seen you, come a long way in 2 and a bit years!