Mandatory Chicago Pizza Thread!

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Well, since Chicago Powerfest and other shows might draw out of towners, it is important that us fellow Chicagoans educate the masses.

I like my pizza like my metal............TRUE! :devil:

Ladies and Gentlemen, the grandaddy of them all.
LOU MALNATI'S
pizza.jpg

This is my kind of thread. Pizza is the food of the gods. Atlanta's doesn't satisfy my hunger. Is this close to Reggies or the Bottom Lounge?

Gino's East is also really good. There are so many great little places around the city to. The Godfathers in my area is fantastic. Jason, that is where we had those slices from that one night.

Gino's East is also really good. There are so many great little places around the city to. The Godfathers in my area is fantastic. Jason, that is where we had those slices from that one night.

Gino's is the other one that I don't understand. I had it once and never again. I just thought it tasted disgusting. Them and Uno's seem to be semi-popular but to me, they aren't great pizza. Connie's stuffed deep dish is my fave, then Lou's and Giordanos not far behind.

I'm very tempted to sig that.

I can't take too much credit for it, this is the original joke:

Jim Gaffigan: They recently invented the breakfast hot pocket, FINALLY. I can’t think of a better way to start the day; Good morning... you’re about to call in sick. Now I can have a Hot Pocket for breakfast, a Hot Pocket for lunch, and be DEAD by dinner. (whisper) Dead Pocket.

Jim Gaffigan: They recently invented the breakfast hot pocket, FINALLY. I can’t think of a better way to start the day; Good morning... you’re about to call in sick. Now I can have a Hot Pocket for breakfast, a Hot Pocket for lunch, and be DEAD by dinner. (whisper) Dead Pocket.

:lol: