Mano'war

This is a sad day... manowar thread in the opeth forum... along with that other retarded power metal "band" dragonforce (?)

What's happening?!

Ahh I fucking love Manowar! One of the most enjoyable bands I've ever heard. If you must know though, I don't take them seriously. Ugh, this is probably going to turn into the Dragonforce thread.

- Fuck you!!! Manowar pwns all n00bs!!!

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Ahh I fucking love Manowar! One of the most enjoyable bands I've ever heard. If you must know though, I don't take them seriously. Ugh, this is probably going to turn into the Dragonforce thread.

- Fuck you!!! Manowar pwns all n00bs!!!
would you please stop with that "pwns all n00bs!!!!" sentence in your every post? i think we got the idea, just let it go now:erk:

lol yea like i'm going to read and remember every one of your posts. that sentence just sticks out every time and it annoys the hell out of me.
and what's the " - ..." at the end of your posts, is that your alternate personality speaking ? :erk:

- listen, 700+ posts or not, you're still a 'n00b' as far as i'm concerned, and no l33t phrase is gonna change that.

Manowar and Dragonforce are not a joke. They are serious bands which personify the struggle us metal fans have to deal with everyday. They are better than Opeth in my opinion.

Not at all. Manowar's songs are just epic and so true. I just feel a stirring inside me whenever I hear "Brothers of Metal".

Powers said:
Laids (up there) isn't actaully a metal fan at all. He prefers Oi! punk. His favoutite bands are the likes of the cockney rejects and the business. And he's a terrible terrible human being!

Even you yourself said Skinheads and Power Metal fans have something in common.

Fredy_Brown said:
Gay boyfriend, gay boyfriend
I don’t really care that you are queer
Gay boyfriend, gay boyfriend
I never feel lonely when you are near.

If this is a reference to an obscure girl-band pop song I saw on CD:UK once, I think it will be lost on most of the people on this board. If it isn't, then it's lost on me :lol: