Manticora group set up on Last.fm

Burnout

Faith Puppeteer
Sep 25, 2005
California, US
www.last.fm
Hey guys,

For those that are interested I set up a Manticora group on the last.fm website. For those that are unfamiliar with the site, last.fm is a website that operates in conjunction with the audioscrobbler plugin for digital media players to track the music you play in order to record and display it in different charts, offer you recommendations, connect people with similar tastes and in general, foster musical discussion.

More to the point, I went ahead and set up a Manticora (Dnk) group here: http://www.last.fm/group/Manticora+%28Dnk%29

Bear in mind, the group was set up yesterday, so it does not look like much. I'm currently trying to get the go ahead from Lars or one of the other guys in the band to run news related to the band through the group's journal section so that Manticora related information will pop up under people's recommendations and perhaps drum up additional interest in the band.

At this point I'm just looking for last.fm/audioscrobbler users to join the group. Any and all constructive participation would be appreciated while I try and get this going. Thanks for reading and I hope to see some of you guys over there. :headbang: