New Manticora release date

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
I look forward to it. Even if I bloody well was too late to see their performance last year >_< **mutters about going with people who -have- to wander around for an hour and a half before finding something to eat**

MANTICORA Announce Release Dates For The Black Circus Part 1 - Letters
2006-06-13 10:01:24

Danish metallers MANTICORA have posted the following news at their website:

"We’re proud to announce the release dates in various territories for our upcoming album, The Black Circus Part 1 - Letters."

The dates are:

Japan - Art Union Group - August 23rd
Europe - Massacre Records - August 25th
Asia - Melodic Heaven - August 28th
USA - Locomotive Music - August 29th
France - Replica Records - October 1st

As previously reported, The Black Circus Part 1 - Letters was recorded with producer Tommy Hansen (HELLOWEEN, TNT, PRETTY MAIDS, FATE) at Jailhouse Studios in Denmark.

FUCK YEAH!!!!! NEW MANTICORA!!! I'm not even going to bother with the somewhat unreliable probability of this album making it's way to the store; I'm going to wait and get it at Progpower, where I KNOW I won't have a problem getting it at. NEW SONGS ONLINE TOO??!! It just keeps getting better! Cheers!!

BlackenedDawn said:
FUCK YEAH!!!!! NEW MANTICORA!!! I'm not even going to bother with the somewhat unreliable probability of this album making it's way to the store; I'm going to wait and get it at Progpower, where I KNOW I won't have a problem getting it at. NEW SONGS ONLINE TOO??!! It just keeps getting better! Cheers!!
BLACKENED DAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAWNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear the new tunes, boys!