Map of Metal

I like this thing alot. There are still some genre defining hits I need to hear from classic doom metal and new wave of british heavy metal. I'm trying to find the genre where Opeth songs are listed which is also the one that they fit into the best. I forgot which genre some of their songs appeared in but it wasn't the definitive one for them, it was just some other aspect they share. They aren't under their progressive metal, doom death, melodic death or much else I've looked at. They're one of those bands that it's hard to categorize. I'll look more tomorrow

The other day, Guy Fieri came into the HRD Coffeeshop, my favorite lunch joint, and did a spot on their Kimchee Burrito and Mongolian Cheesesteak, one of my little secrets.

As soon as this show airs, the entire place is going to be overrun with cocksucking Food Network cocksuckers, and I'll never be able to go again.

WOE

l

The other day, Guy Fieri came into the HRD Coffeeshop, my favorite lunch joint, and did a spot on their Kimchee Burrito and Mongolian Cheesesteak, one of my little secrets.

As soon as this show airs, the entire place is going to be overrun with cocksucking Food Network cocksuckers, and I'll never be able to go again.

WOE

l
Lame for you, best news ever for that restaurant.

You'd dump a food joint because they're successful enough to have tv personalities come and talk about it? Don't be a poser.

I think he meant all the extra people it's going to attract.

Exactly. The line is occasionally long already. It's going to completely out the door and around the block for at least a few months after that show airs.

The people that run it are super cool and told me they'd scoot me to the front of the line if they see me, but even still, I almost don't even want to deal with that mess.

One more of my secrets, exposed and gone...