maqus

Bambi said:
OTF_STFU.jpg

You're becoming quite aggressive I see.

breaklose said:
i think ive read that before :eek:
Its gay hiding behind an imp account to get your digs in...distinct lack of testicular fortitude, manowar would not approve. :tickled:

Theres people here who talked the e-talk and then when they had the chance to walk the walk, they bottled it only to act all brave again once they were back in e-reality...oh the shame :oops:

if youre gonna have a pop at least have the balls to do it upfront

Crack Hitler said:
and some people complain about the humor of real maqus and alwin and some others... go figure.

From the bottom it looks like a steep incline, from the top another downhill slope of mine, but I know the equilibrium's there -- thanks to people like you :cool: I appreciate that.

Bambi said:
Theres people here who talked the e-talk and then when they had the chance to walk the walk, they bottled it only to act all brave again once they were back in e-reality...oh the shame :oops:

I never understood this "be different on hairnet thing than you are in real" malarkey... I mean what's the point? Or am I just weird?

Light said:
I never understood this "be different on hairnet thing than you are in real" malarkey... I mean what's the point? Or am I just weird?

Jesus christ, so you're like the way you're here in reality? :OMG:

:lol:

breaklose said:
yeah? have you figured out how youre gonna get out of meffy-bulgaria yet? have you been sparing money the past few years to purchase a bus ticket?
of course! can't wait to meet you! all the money i got i save for this flight!:)

actually i want to save and some money for your great breaklose t-shit, was it 5 euro? can you wait at least 2 years for my money? i need this time to work them out!
i really love your band and i think you're far better than radiohead!

ivos a tougher cookie since his return though, I really couldnt call the odds on this fight anymore, hes got e-smarts these days. Maybe it was puberty or something

breaklose said:
i think ivo is really really bitter.
c'mon, i know you want this, you keep on mentioning my name here and there.... sometimes nagging with you is funny, too bad that i don't have much time to spend on forums :erk:

breaklose said:
i think ive read that before :eek:
what a coincidence! I think I've seen this clone shite before as well...

come on, don't you agree that if people are gonna be bitchy, atleast they should have the balls to do it without hiding behind some aliases? (and by that I mean using nicks other than the ones they're known as in this forum) <- is that even english?

even so, I ain't gonna take part in this once again. atleast not for now.

:yuk: