Mar de Grises

Wanderer

Decayed Smile
Mar de Grises! I've recently discovered that awesome band! They are from Chile a little of bit black metal a little of bit elend a little of bit progresive and mostly doom metal.

Mar de Grises has lately become in one of the most successful doom metal bands not only in Chile but also in America. A good translation of ``Mar de Grises`` would be Ocean of Grief, even when Grises is the plural form for grey, the color of sorrow in Spanish as it is blue in English.*

You have to listen their only album "The Tatterdemalion Express".I am sure everyone will like thier unique sound. :headbang:

*:Taken from "Metal-Archives"

I second that:headbang: Wonderfull band...to bad no one wanted to book them in Denmark when they had a European tour:yell:

I have got "The Tatterdemalion Express", and I like it, although their music is a little bit, well, special. But that's what make them good, anyway. Their music has a very dark atmosphere. But if anyone of you would like to check them out, do not at all expect something that sound like Katatonia... :]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Descent Productions will re-release the Mar de Grises 2002 demo[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]23 February 2006[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm very proud to announce that Descent Productions will re-release the long-time sold out Mar de Grises 'demo 2002' [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mar de Grises is one of the most succesful metal bands from Chile ever. In 2004 the debut album 'The Tatterdemalion Express' was released through Firebox records, and received overwhelming reactions from both, media and fans. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mar de Grises plays bordercrossing Doom metal with influences from progressive rock and metal,[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ambient/electronic music, post-rock and even classical music.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For the re-release, the 'demo 2002' will be re-mastered and it will contain bonus material and new artwork. This all comes in a luxurious digi-pack. More information about this release soon... [/FONT]