Marcello/Vestry

edgeofthorns

24 Hours Ago...
Jan 2, 2005
City beneath the surface
First of all, I have to thank the Metal Madman and Daybreaker for turning my attention to these guys! :kickass: Secondly, if you claim to be a fan of 80s hard rock and don't own this, then you're doing yourself a dis-service! This is full blown, melodic, slickly produced, 80's hard rock. It's none of that, we're going to make a melodic album, but put a modern twist to it crap! This is the real deal, so get it! :headbang:

~Brian~

Thanks man!!! It is indeed a FANTASTIC disc! Now go grab POLEY / RIVERA!

The new Danger Danger is gonna be amazing seeing as Marcello is a full fledged member now!

Enjoy! :kickass:

First of all, I have to thank the Metal Madman and Daybreaker for turning my attention to these guys! :kickass: Secondly, if you claim to be a fan of 80s hard rock and don't own this, then you're doing yourself a dis-service!
~Brian~

If you love M/V..you should check out The Metal Madman radio show..every Wed. 7-10pm. All he plays is melodic hard rock and power metal..all the best that is out there..from yesterday to today!! With debuts, exclusives and rarities you won't hear on any other show..you will be amazed at what you have been missing all these years!!!
Tune in to the live Wed. show here: http://www.themetalmadman.com/tunein.html

And if you can't make the live show, his syndicated show is on 5 different stations, which you can find here: http://www.themetalmadman.com/schedule.html

Hope you get a chance to listen to the best show on the planet..for hard rock and metal!!!!

First of all, I have to thank the Metal Madman and Daybreaker for turning my attention to these guys! :kickass: Secondly, if you claim to be a fan of 80s hard rock and don't own this, then you're doing yourself a dis-service! This is full blown, melodic, slickly produced, 80's hard rock. It's none of that, we're going to make a melodic album, but put a modern twist to it crap! This is the real deal, so get it! :headbang:

~Brian~

You should get your hands on Marcello's solo cd. I don't remember the year it came out but you'll like it.

Thanks man!!! It is indeed a FANTASTIC disc! Now go grab POLEY / RIVERA!

The new Danger Danger is gonna be amazing seeing as Marcello is a full fledged member now!

Enjoy! :kickass:

Actually, It came in the mail the same day as the Marcello/Vestry disc. I like it, but it's not as strong as M/V. The P/R disc is a much needed improvement over the last Poley solo effort. I'm looking very much forward to the new D2 that's coming out in 2009. :kickass:

~Brian~