Marcels New Vid.

bloodbath666

Nov 30, 2004
Hey did anyone check out marcels new boel vid on his site? It's really fooking badass man, marcel never ceases to amaze me. It looks like you rearranged some stuff in your place to marcel, and was that an angra poster in the backround or was I just seeing things? Anywho, really badass vid bro. :headbang:

BTW- Marcel I'm using a marshall jmp1 with a vht 2:90:2 power, and I'm having trouble gettting the ammount of pluverizing bass frequency you are getting? Is most of the bass coming from you boogie or how do you have the jmp1 set man?

Heya

hehe no it is an AURA poster, aura was the bandname of Lemur Voice before we changed the name.

I use my rocktron replifex too for some EQ, and there i get a lot of bass from (80 freq, really sub low ;)

Marcel

:headbang: Kool man, I'll have to try out some equing on my effects processor to man. I don't know why I was seing the name angra on that poster lol, I watched to vid again and it clearly says Aura. Man I can't wait for the new albums to be released. Anywho good luck with the new releases man, I'll be sure to pick 'em up when they come out, and as always I know your playing will be unbelievable, you rock dude. :headbang:

yeah, that video is indead very badass! Somehow you always seem too know what licks to play on those videos, and still being original in your choices...something that's getting more and more difficult for me!

BTW, I noticed that Huub Boel finally updated his site (nice pix by the way!)
and I wondered: Your signature has like almost everything: coil split, phase switch, 24 frets, TOL, 5-way switching and floyd rose, and still it's for (just) €999,- :D , while the guitar of dany lademacher only has 6 strings, 22 frets, 3-way switching, and no phase switch (it doesn't even have a tone pot! :Smug: ),

WHY is it then €2801,- more expencive then yours? is it only in the wood???

The E3801 (add 1K) Danny Lademacher signature has a nice top, a sunburst and a dragon inlay, with many colours, done in Holland...not by some guy with a big laser in Korea. I don't think they'll do an inlay with the frets already in so those will have to be installed here as well and meticulously polished etc. Labor costs more around here. But compare a PRS dragon to that price...