March 2011 - France/Netherlands/Belgium - Headlining

yeah...we´ll see, we´ll see..
btw the dude from the hotel confirmed the booking :D
(and I bought your Salmiakki today ^^)

I don't have an alcohol problem, there's still an unopened litre bottle of vodka in the house. That's Saturday night at Rock City taken care of!

Damn, I'll be sure to check them out. Been listening to Crimfall's new songs from their reverbnation a few times.

This track, "Storm Before The Calm" brings shivers down my spine :)

killed. damned narrow thalys. travelling by thalys is like animal transport. >.<

SETLIST
Intro
As torches rise
One more
TVG
The great escape
To Holmgard and beyond
The messenger
violin solo
SUAF
Miklagard Overture
----
Rasputin
Battle Metal

found that video - the perosn having filmed it was obviously drunk and so the camera movements are interesting but the sound is, compared to many other youtube videos, okay:

Last edited by a moderator:
XD

well, you should have stayed but you know that ;P

random: i think that thanks to the gig I crushed my health. still have a really sore throat, i sound like a monster when talking >.<

We're back from the Amsterdam gig. Great concert again, and Mathias is a real entertainer. But I missed Netta! Why wasn't she there? And since the 013 gig in Tilburg, have they changed drummers? This guy had a black mohawk. Didn't look familiar to me. Could be me, as I don't keep track of the band like most of you do.

Also Mathias was handed another Hertog Jan beer from the crowd and serveral times the crowd chanted "Hertog Jan! Hertog Jan!" It was great. Hertog Jan should sponser the band. But has this Hertog Jan thing been going on for long? I thought when Andreas gave Mathias a beer in the Tilburg concert it was an incident.

Parking in Amsterdam (Euro Parking) cost me 24 euros! (from approx 17:30 to 23:30) Ouch.

Yeah the Amsterdam show was really awesome.
Same setlist as the one in Belgium (aka too short ;))
Had a good time at the front row and now my neck hurts. Badly. Good times.
Overall they just did an awesome job at pleasing everyone out there, including themselves.
And by the way, I already told them that next time they should demand Hertog Jan backstage instead of Heineken.

Also I really liked Crimfall and I'll definitely be there when they return to Holland.

@worldwidewillem
Netta: she wasn´t there since she is ill.
Drummer: no, it´s still Tude. Just new style.
Hertog Jan: think it turned into a small funny running gag thing, since it wasn´t only at that Tilburg gig... ;)