Marcus sig calling!

2374949625_4e55ae812b.jpg

HayleyWilliams.jpg

HayleyWilliams.jpg

nom nom

wow. I mean, I've seen all those pics before, but still wow, just beautiful... thank you gareth

and a few more
because why the fuck not?
18689339-18689345-slarge.jpg

HayleyWilliams4.jpg

Hayley+Williams+5069489.jpg

that last one is a total ^_____^

What the hell is wrong with me?
Am I the only one who doesn't think she's hot?
All my mates thinks she's hot, now everyone on here,
Am I missing something?

Maybe it's because I REALLY hate Paramore, can't stand them.

What the hell is wrong with me?
Am I the only one who doesn't think she's hot?
All my mates thinks she's hot, now everyone on here,
Am I missing something?

Maybe it's because I REALLY hate Paramore, can't stand them.

loosen your ass a bit, just cause your little sister enjoys it doesn't mean you can't

starwarsL0910_468x324copy.jpg

oh well, and if you don't think she's hot you're just undeniably gay, you should have no problem liking the music then

j/k

Hahahaha, I don't think my little sister knows of them, but i guessing she would like them if she did.
I just don't get why most of my metalhead friends like them, when did it become so cool to like paramore?

oh well, and if you don't think she's hot you're just undeniably gay, you should have no problem liking the music then

j/k

lolololol, that's what all my friends say, i guess i'm just gonna have to accept it now :lol:

Nah it really ain't "cool", at least not where I live, I take my certain amount of shit, but ever since I "came out of the closet" on paramore more than one friend has said "me too, it's embarassing but I like them too" hahaha

I'm actually delightedly surprised to see so much acceptance in this forum, didn't expect so many people would like it.

And in all seriousness, I think their songwriting is just super class A, not everyone can write ONE really good pop song, let alone 2 albums + of perfect pop songs, certainly beats writing 10 albums of technical wankery death metal that can be super hard to play, but not that much of a brainchallenge to compose.

not that I hate tech death, I actually love it and write and play that style myself, just making a point

Since when was it cool to like Paramore?
Since it was okay to listen to good, well written music, that's when.
Sometime's there is a genuine reason some music is popular. It's not as if popular music is eunanimously shite. It is right now for the most part, but take a look at the 60's, 70's and 90's. The 80's and 00's is 2 out of 5, which means popular music is overall GOOD.
Led Zep, The Stones, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Rage, Tool, Mr Bungle, Faith No More (I personally don't like them but there's plenty of musical merit there.)
The Human League and Britney Spears' shaved head are a blip as far as I'm concerned, and Paramore are proof that pop can be well written and have some fucking integrity.

If it's "cool" (in THAT kinda way) to like Paramore, then so be it, I am one cool motherfucker. Goddamn I'm so trendy, I'll just get down to topshop and buy myself another 20 ironic t-shirts and a few pairs of HUGE sunglasses in bright flourescent colours, then I'll head down to Hot Topic and buy myself a fuck load of band merch. BECAUSE IM SO FUCKING COOL.
Or I could just sit here and enjoy some damn good music.
They've earnt the respect of many members of this forum, many of whom are picky as fuck about what they listen to, and that says a whole lot to me.

I suppose people with good taste in music like Paramore, that's simply the answer!

this

personally, i feel "enlightened"
i can go to bed listening to SunnO))) and wake up and put on some Secret Chiefs 3 and later move onto Paramore and enjoy them all equally
I'd be so bored if I just listened to one genre. Metal got very boring for me very quickly so I started seeking out other genres. I feel like a much more wholesome musician, producer and person for it

Since when was it cool to like Paramore?
Since it was okay to listen to good, well written music, that's when.
Sometime's there is a genuine reason some music is popular. It's not as if popular music is eunanimously shite. It is right now for the most part, but take a look at the 60's, 70's and 90's. The 80's and 00's is 2 out of 5, which means popular music is overall GOOD.
Led Zep, The Stones, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Rage, Tool, Mr Bungle, Faith No More (I personally don't like them but there's plenty of musical merit there.)
The Human League and Britney Spears' shaved head are a blip as far as I'm concerned, and Paramore are proof that pop can be well written and have some fucking integrity.

If it's "cool" (in THAT kinda way) to like Paramore, then so be it, I am one cool motherfucker. Goddamn I'm so trendy, I'll just get down to topshop and buy myself another 20 ironic t-shirts and a few pairs of HUGE sunglasses in bright flourescent colours, then I'll head down to Hot Topic and buy myself a fuck load of band merch. BECAUSE IM SO FUCKING COOL.
Or I could just sit here and enjoy some damn good music.
They've earnt the respect of many members of this forum, many of whom are picky as fuck about what they listen to, and that says a whole lot to me.

Quoted for several reasons, all being good. :kickass:

Personally, I just like "groove" in my music. When I hear a snare drum go all 16th with someone screaming their ass off over it, I facepalm. Just don't like it. It's cool if it's used rarely and in taste. I'm also not impressed with super technical stuff. I appreciate the talent but STFU and play a song. IMO.

does anyone else think she holds back for this band? honestly i think she's a better singer than she puts off.

does anyone else think she holds back for this band? honestly i think she's a better singer than she puts off.

Probably, almost every pro musician can actually do "better" or "harder to play" stuff than what they demonstrate in their bands, just not needed to as the compositions is what matters really. I quote socialnumb on the STFU and play music thing, although I do enjoy most super technical stuff, there's just some dudes that go WAAAY over the top and all my ears process is "imsofastyouallsuckicandoonemillionarpegiosinasecondcheckoutallthenotesiplayandallthestringsmybasshas"

guys
shut the fuck up and post more hayley williams pictures now yeah?

hayley_williams_paramore3-788836.jpg

340x.jpg

2674054336_8c2060fcd0.jpg

shame about the beta 57 :lol:

1600x1200uf4.jpg

oh my god i just found the cutest one ever
hayley_williams_hayley_williams__s7ru4go.sized.jpg

big hoodies :3
cute

This may seem childish but I'm totally glued on her... goddamn! I fell in love with Paramore the first time I saw them on MTV, at first I thought: what the fuck is this shit... then after awhile, damn! They have very good songs, I even bought their album :rofl: They're top class musicians, write very well structured songs, cute singer nice voice = Win.