Marilyn Manson

Mmmm here's hoping he does the same in Sydney Sanj and I are going on WEDNESDAY at the HORDEN ... hopefully will be great ..... if not to the Bar I go...

It was'nt bad or anything just not my kinda Music , but he is certainly a showman or thinks he is, we got to about 6 rows from the front in the mosh and Sanj had an ashma attacked so we had to bail, we had a safety work " Glockinspeil (sp) but as she could'nt speak IT was no use., so that was the only bummer. Sanj was very excited to see Mr Manson I enjoyed the overpriced cheap burbons and looking at all the freaks , met some interesting people, as for the songs he sang Sweet Dreams Beautiful People twice was a an encore, he wanted to legally rape the Bass player from the support act THE ART which made the crowd go wild. They stopped playing for about 5-8 minutes as some dick threw beer at him , he basically said to the crowd that they could beat the fuk out of the guy for doing it although he dos'nt condone violence. Anyhow was amother gig and a great experience ...

I find them similar. A handful of really good songs amongst much mediocrity, but for me, the good songs and somewhat different musical direction made them worthwhile.

The band has been recycling the same ideas since Mechanical Animals and Holy Wood, both of which run a similar concept to Antichrist Superstar. If anything, he has deviated a little more on the last 3 albums, but to less success.